The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
The Financial Services industry is witnessing unprecedented competition. Not only from traditional providers but also entrants from retail, BigTech and others. Customer satisfaction standards must stack up not only to those firms providing financial services, but also with these new competitors. To transform, profit and grow, organizations need to create new customer engagement benchmarks, find new ways to generate revenue and continue to reduce expense.
The world’s leading banks and capital market firms collaborate with Capgemini to reimagine their business models to meet the evolving demands from the market, customers, partners and the regulators. We put innovation at the centre of everything we do and help organizations future-proof their businesses by developing capabilities across these four pillars: Orchestrating an Open Bank, Becoming an Intelligent Bank, Acquiring Deep Customer Insights and Achieving Data Driven Compliance.
At Capgemini we are proud of our diverse team of professionals providing the right expertise to our clients in all aspects of the projects we deliver. We are looking for a Cloud Migration Strategy Lead to Partner with one of our large FS clients on their cloud migration journey.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
This role is responsible for defining, estimating, and delivering engagements that help clients leverage and move to Cloud. You have deep and broad experience in deploying Cloud solutions in AWS/GCP. You will work across teams to ensure consistency in approach and methods as well as of Cloud operating model engagements.
- Lead the deployment and migration strategy of a programme delivering on-premise to Cloud migration of application workloads
- Act as a SME of applicable regulatory framework and compliance requirements of financial institutions operating in Australia and New Zealand region e.g. APRA, PCI, BS11)
- Coordinate and collaborate with client’s internal and external (vendor) team
- Ensuring the migration of applications to Cloud with no/minimal service disruption and in compliance to Client ITSM framework
- Coordinate with Architects to ensure operational feasibility and security compliance of the application estate.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Client leadership team, Capgemini Leadership, etc) and provide advice as needed
- Ensure change management activities are delivered within the agreed cost/time parameters and achieve intended outcomes, managing risks and dependencies
- Coordinate and collaborate with wide range of stakeholders and vendors
- Provide regular updates to Program leadership
- Ensure quality delivery and adherence to timelines for the assigned deliverables
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- At least 4 years’ of hands-on experience in planning, designing, architecting and implementing IT capabilities and migrating workloads/applications to AWS/GCP
- Certified as an AWS Solution Architect at Professional level with demonstrable proficiency dealing with security, big data, serverless, API gateway and pipelines
- Has 10 or more years’ experience in IT and/or software development including roles as an enterprise architect, application architecture or infrastructure architecture
- Implementation experience with distributed applications; working knowledge of software development, DevOps tools and methodologies
- 5+ years’ of experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Senior IT executives
- Excellent organisational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation; able to coach, mentor or lead by example
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plans
- Has led teams for over five years; management level experience in IT
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.