Cloud & Infrastructure Test Manager
An overview of the role:
As a Test Manager within Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services, you will be responsible for developing a test capability across our project portfolio – focusing on cloud and end user compute testing services.
You will be responsible for building a capability, establishing a global team and developing the strategy and standards that will underpin testing across our complex portfolio of projects.
No two projects are ever the same and within the Cloud Infrastructure Services Business Unit we support all business sectors so you will gain a lot of exposure in a short time frame.
We are therefore looking to recruit a Test Manager with extensive experience of building and operating test capabilities in cloud and end user compute domains.
Why this role?
Cloud Infrastructure Services is dynamic and fast paced environment. We help our clients address challenges and opportunities across several domains – from desktop transformations, cloud migrations and IT service management optimisations.
As the Test Manager your primary duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Establish a testing practice and testing discipline within Cloud Infrastructure Services – consolidating all we do today, into a single practice.
• Develop and set the standards for testing across the portfolio – establishing a culture of assurance in what we deliver to our clients
• Help establish test delivery centres, with test leads and test analysts in Eastern Europe and India
• Leading the testing stream on one or more projects within the portfolio
The role of Cloud & Infrastructure Test Manager requires a motivated professional, who is knowledgeable in modern testing practices and how they can drive value for client.
Successful candidates will ideally have the relevant industry certification(s) and be able to demonstrate experience of building and operating a testing capability for cloud and end user technology domains in addition to evidencing the below capabilities:
• builting test capabilities within other companies, ideally with offshore test delivery centers.
• testing experience, from strategy to test execution, in cloud or end user domains – showcasing real examples of how your contribution to a project made a real difference.
• worked in complex project environments, demonstrating your ability to manage stakeholders, influence clients and deal with conflict.
• delivered a project using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
• You will demonstrate how you have applied common testing practices, such as Risk Based Testing (RBT) and Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and be able to articulate the benefits of each.
• Security clearance is required for this role; any job offer will be dependent on SC clearance being obtained.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.