Oracle Infrastructure Architect
Your primary role will see you take responsibility for the end to end Infrastructure Architecture on our large Oracle Cloud implementations, covering Oracle’s OCI products set, Oracle PaaS and aspects of SaaS solutions too. Additionally, the role may encompass supporting pre-sales activities and the generation of go-to-market strategies across our UK business.
- You will work as a lead Cloud Architect on complex Cloud implementations. The role will also provide the opportunity to own and deliver Cloud Migration Assessments and Oracle Cloud Solutions across a range of industries. You will be given opportunities to gain exposure to wider Cloud offerings including those across Oracle’s IaaS and PaaS portfolios but also in other public or private clouds where appropriate
- As a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, you will work closely with our account teams during sales pursuits – this will include leading on client presentations, drafting of RFP/ITT responses, estimating, and also assisting during the contracting process
- You will obtain an opportunity to work in a leading role managing technical and development leads whilst retaining overall architecture responsibility.
- You will be a Cloud Infrastructure Architect with expertise across the spectrum of modern infrastructure such as Networking, Compute, Storage, Databases, Replication, Containerisation, Event Stream Processing and PaaS deployment, with a focus on Oracle technologies; you may have a background as an SME in one of these areas
- An understanding of modern Cloud-native infrastructure and development practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management tooling, DevOps tooling and practices as well as the evolution and operation of CI/CD. You should have an understanding, or working knowledge of Oracle Cloud (OCI), but an understanding of other platforms is
- Experience of end to end project delivery and the associated implementation methodologies
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- The ability to build strong and fruitful client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business
- Passion and a genuine interest for Oracle Cloud technologies and products
- Capability, experience and passion to lead Oracle Cloud Assessments and Engagements with senior CXO level clients
- Awareness of Oracle’s IaaS and PaaS strategy and portfolio with the ability to confidently articulate their relevance to customers’ businesses.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.