Cloud FinOps Advisor | 12 to 15 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Helping the customer to create a sustainable FinOps strategy and roadmap.
- Ability to drive a FinOps maturity assessment for clients and come up with recommendations contextualized to a scenario.
- Deep understanding of FinOps, and FinOps tools to guide the design and delivery of Cloud Financial Management models and including processes, capability structure and KPI.
- Engage with multiple teams – technology, finance and procurement in the customer landscape and understand current consumption patterns and run cost.
- Evangelize FinOps principles across client teams leading to better adoption. Coach the teams on FinOps principles to make then self-driven and sustainable
- Suggest relevant cost saving measures to the clients adhering to the FinOps principles
- Good understanding of public cloud technology, new delivery models (e.g., DevOps), and organization restructuring (impacts of new normal).
- Experience in cloud application strategy/roadmap and awareness of cloud operating model is desirable
- Knowledge of industry regulations, and industry/domain-specific knowledge is a bonus (e.g., FS / Retail/ Manufacturing/ Automobile)
- Previous experience in cost optimization advisory projects will be an added advantage.
- FinOps maturity assessment
- Cloud application strategy/roadmap
- Experience in other consulting capabilities such as AWS/Azure DevOps
- FinOps certification
November 5, 2021