A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you will be working with
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
The focus of your role
We require a Cloud Engagement Manager who will have an overall responsibility for project success and achieving engagement targets e.g. margin, delivering to agreed quality standards and agreed timescales. Reporting to the Program Lead, you will be accountable for identifying and actioning opportunities for additional business and ensuring that the Project Management Rules are followed on the engagement.
What you’ll do
· Deliver against the contract: conversant with the contract, managing the contracts and the change control process
· Manage the project through its full lifecycle: specifically, the project baseline, risks and issues in pre-project start-up, start-up, execution and closedown
· Own the Project Governance Plan and be responsible for compliance to its content
· Project reporting, both internal and external, as defined in the Project Governance Plan
· Manage the monthly financial reporting process
· Support and guide our delivery teams to achieve on-going delivery success
· Manage the client relationship, in terms of agreed delivery scope, providing benefit to both client and Capgemini
What you’ll bring
· Successful project management delivery experience from inception through the delivery life-cycle, to agreed cost, timescales and quality
· Experience of requirements design, build and implementation
· Understanding of the sales and bid process
· AGILE/AWS/Azure/0365 delivery experience
· Experience of proven Project Management delivery methodologies e.g. PRINCE, PMP,
· Ability to mentor staff and build/maintain/improve morale
· Confidence and gravitas in front of clients, project team and 3rd parties
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. If you are looking for opportunity where you can learn and develop your career goals – join us and help grow our already large and strong community of digital specialists. You will be working in one of the best cultures and you will be surrounded by inspiring people!
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.