Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Should have DevOps experience and concept understanding
- Proven experience in Azure or AWS Cloud platform
- Good troubleshooting skills (especially performance analysis)
- Ability to work in the international team
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Big Data Cloud services
- Rudimentary understanding of ETL processes.
- Experience with scripting would be appreciated (bash, python, PowerShell)
- Working knowledge of JFrog Artifactory, Jenkins, Codebeamer and Parasoft
What duties will help you grow?
- Participate in platform meetings with customer and Capgemini architects
- Provide guidance to operations team regarding application build, test and deploy related aspects
- Be accountable for environment performance analysis and problems remediation
- Automate manual tasks to decrease level of human interaction in the cluster
- Develop and maintain of existing and new documentation
- Actively engage in each step in the DevOps cycle
- Support of CI/CD pipelines
We are looking for a professional experienced with DevOps operations who wants to join our team to help us in taking our environments to the next level of maturity.
You will participate in DevOps meetings and work together with other experts to improve supported platforms.
You will have the chance to work with data scientist and architects from various industries and build next generation cloud platform.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).