Solve customers challenges with latest technology solutions and ways to deploy while growing our Cloud business in Nordics – Are you in for this challenge?
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Developer with Azure with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud.
In your role you will apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions meeting the business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments will be main topics on your agenda.
The role would focus on scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, and microservice frameworks.
Working closely to customers’ overall applications portfolio, you will design and implement architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding.
Needed skills and experience
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Azure Cloud Native development, Hands on experience on Azure functions, Azure logic app, Azure service bus etc.
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub) preferred
- Strong hands-on development experience working on Java, Spring (MVC/Boot)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket, etc
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins, Bitbucket is must
- Hands-on experience in deploy pipeline (Octopus Deploy), AppDynamics , teamCity and kubernetes.
We also see you as team player developing deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, with the ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of projects. Collaborating with other Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions is another thing we think thrive doing.
Nice experience to have
- Good to have Java Microservices
- Good understanding of API development
- Proficiency in Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Jenkin, Ansible, etc