Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Cloud Data Architect with hands on experience with Data, Analytics and Cloud technology specifically with AWS, GCP Azure to join our successful Insights & Data Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultant will be expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Cloud Data Architect with Technical / Management skills in the area of Big Data Solutions. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels.
The Cloud Data Architect will be responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of a Big Data solution, including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and Test and Deployment in Cloud Infrastructures. We are looking for candidates with a broad set of technology skills to be able to design and build robust Big Data solutions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and strategy regarding the migration of our client’s data using any of the following Cloud technology services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Provide advisory and thought leadership on the provision of analytics environments leveraging Cloud based platforms, big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools.
- Design and implement scalable data architectures leveraging Hadoop, NoSQL and emerging technologies, covering on-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns.
- Design and implement data access patterns for multiple analytical and operational workloads across Cloud based platforms
- Create information solutions covering data security, data privacy, data governance, metadata management, multi-tenancy and mixed workload management across Spark and NoSQL platforms
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned our client’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations ensuring global to local regulations, security, risk and compliance
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data modelling including canonical data models (business logical models)
- Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow activities to secure new business
- Experience working on cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Hands-on experience with the Big Data stack (HDFS, SPARK, MapReduce, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Kafka)
- Hands-on experience with the No-SQL (e.g. MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra)
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Apache, Python, Scala)
- Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Ab Initio)
- Experience working with BI tools and reporting software (e.g. MicroStrategy, Cognos, QlikView, Tableau & Power BI)
- Analytical and consulting skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Be able to work with customers independently
- Experience of working within the consulting industry
- Excellent communication skills – interviewing, preparation and delivery of presentations and reports
- Happy to travel within the UK and occasionally abroad
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.