Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Able to design and implement robust monitoring and observability processes in Cloud Native Technologies such as e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, ElasticStack, OpenTrace etc.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language such as PowerShell, Bash, Python etc.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Automation and Orchestration technologies such as: Terraform / AWS CloudFormation / Azure ARM Templates.
- Hands-on experience in configuration automation technologies such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- CI/CD – Deployment pipeline experience (Jenkins, TFS).
- Experience working in a team environment using agile sprint methodologies and tools including Jira, Git, Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge and experience in container’s technology stack.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems, and experience troubleshooting applications running on these systems.
- Strong agile & Scrum skills with accountability for end to end delivery including planning and estimating workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation and negotiation with the ability to work with internal and external customers.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in .NET Core / C# will be a plus
- Experience in begin an Architect with at least 5 complex Cloud related Projects.
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of ServiceNow based ITSM solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications
- Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).