Capgemini offers a complete range of cybersecurity services to guide and secure our clients’ digital transformations. You will be working as part of the Cybersecurity Unit to help define and implement our clients’ cybersecurity strategies. We protect their IT, industrial systems and the ever-growing number of products and systems enabled by the Internet of Things (IoT). We also strengthen their defenses, optimize their investments and control their risks. Resources in our Cybersecurity Unit include security experts (e.g. specialists in infrastructure, applications, endpoints and identity and access management), a research and development team (whose members specialize in malware analysis and forensics), ethical hackers, multi-tenant security operation centers (SOC) in different parts of the world, and an Information Technology Security Evaluation Facility.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will be responsible for the following cloud security related activities:
- Driving beneficial security change into our clients’ businesses through the development or review of architecture;
- Managing known or emerging security and information risks by initiating or influencing the development of new security architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives;
- Define or review migration strategies for our clients.
- Acting as a focal point for mitigating and resolving security and information risks affecting our clients’ existing solutions and any alternative or new solutions, we deliver for them;
- Designing, developing and helping to implement technical, physical, personnel, process and procedural security controls to improve the information security of client’s existing and new Cloud initiatives;
- Checking our clients’ solutions comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies and guidance on security and information risk management;
- Providing security thought leadership (on specific assignments and to the market at large).
The role requires strong knowledge of IT Security tools commonly used in at Cloud Vendors especially AWS & Azure. You will leverage the broad technical knowledge you have of the security practices to our key clients and help clients work toward cloud compliance using industry best practices. You will hereby make sure that security requirements for both off-premises and hybrid deployment models are in line with the risk appetite of the client and meet the security needs of the customer. You will be an expert on corporate security compliance requirements and will be able to discuss security concerns raised by the client and guiding them through the process.
The ideal candidate shall possess excellent customer facing skills to represent our company well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior management, as well as, a strong technical background that enables you to easily interact with and give guidance to the technical teams.
- 4+ years Cloud Security experiences including delivering
- Security compliant design and configurations of AWS and Azure cloud-based solutions;
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about information security risks and challenges;
- Expertise with security-related topics such as authentication, entitlements, identity management, data protection, data leakage prevention, validation checking, encryption, principle of least privilege, software attack methodologies, secure data transfer, secure data storage, Key management, certificate management, HSMs, etc;
- Experience with IT regulations and frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST and ISO27018;
- Ability to balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost;
- Ability to translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
- Must have experience completing security assessments of Applications running in the cloud to define risks;
- Must be knowledgeable in the baseline requirements of Security Architecture;
- Experience assessing and complying with cloud security standards;
- Strong consulting skills to communicate assessments results, recommendations, and architectures to team members and clients;
- At least one relevant professional certification e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP or similar (or commitment to achieve such certification);
- A degree in the area of – or equivalent to – computer security, computer science;
- Dutch or French speaking with a good operational knowledge of the second national language and English.
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential and offer a competitive remuneration package. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.