Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster the team by recruiting a talented Cloud Infrastructure Architect.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be a part of the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Projects and Consulting Practice that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Cloud, End User/Productivity and IoT services. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advice through to project delivery.
The focus of your role
You will assist clients in optimizing their use of cloud resources (public and private) as part of a balanced IT supply portfolio. You will have a wealth of exposure in projects that exploit public cloud services and be capable of engaging predominantly on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build.
As the Cloud Architect, you will
- Enable our customer’s journey to leverage cloud and develop a hybrid cloud / bimodal operating model
- Engage closely with clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions / projects for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud solutions
- Operate at any point in the project lifecycle, from proposal creation through to the delivery of transformation projects
- Be an Architect or Consultant with significant specialism in either Google, AWS or Azure
What you’ll bring
- Good knowledge of either Google, AWS or Azure platform features and capabilities
- Google, AWS or Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience in producing infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & Cloud environment
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experience in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Experience with executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure/AWS
- Ability to build and recommend a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure /AWS or architecting a green field development and/or production platform for new applications. Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies
Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
Working proficiency in both Swedish and English is preferable