Are you an experienced Cloud Architect looking for the best growth and development possibilities?
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit in good collaboration with our co-workers and clients – these are but a few reasons to work in our team! We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect in the Cloud area to join our team of professionals in Sweden.
What will you get?
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
The focus of your role:
You will join our Nordic regional Center of Excellence, representing the foremost experts in areas such as Cloud, End User Services, Service Integration and Cybersecurity.
In this role you will work together with our sales in identifying and capturing opportunities, crafting solutions to match customer business needs, act as an evangelist for our portfolio of products and services, as well as bridging the gap between sales and delivery ensuring project success:
- Drive the translation of business requirements into innovative business-technology solutions drawing on the CIS Cloud offer portfolio
- Create winning proposals by liaising closely with Bid Managers, sales teams, internal delivery organizations, SMEs and 3rd party vendors
- Responsibility for solution quality, accuracy, costs, management of risk and alignment with client requirements whilst differentiating from the competition
- Challenge complex and conflicting business needs to propose a coherent solution integrating functional, technical, financial and organizational elements
- Apply technical domain expertise and innovative ideas to designing solutions; evaluate multiple options to meet client’s business requirements, using a structured approach to select the proposed solution
- Respond to RFI / RFP’s, prepare solution documentation, contribute to client orals, workshops and presentations
- Obtain solution approvals by following the solution approval process
- Mentor and guide Delivery Architects
- Advice project deliveries, ensuring sales to delivery handover success
- Act as a trusted advisor to client decision makers in ongoing engagements
- Provide input to: Qualification, Bid Initiation, Deal Shaping, Solution Design, Costing, Contracting, Proposal writing, Client presentations, Approvals, Due Diligence and Handover to Delivery.
What you will bring:
- Experience in Cloud solutioning in response to client RFI / RFP’s
- Strong understanding of Cloud technologies and concepts such as
- Azure, AWS, GCP
- Cloud governance, cost management and operations
- Cloud Center of Excellence
- Cloud transformation and migration
- Identity and access management technologies such as Azure Active Directory
- Commercial acumen, linking solutions to cost to price and price to win. Good understanding of financial modelling, CAPEX, OPEX, SLA, penalties and service credit methodologies and unit costs
- Independent thought, comprehending customer pain points and translating these into workable solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) including presentation skills up to CxO level
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment