Are you an experienced Cloud Architect looking for the best growth and development possibilities?
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit in good collaboration with our co-workers and clients – these are but a few reasons to work in our team! We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect in the Cloud area to join our team of professionals in Sweden.
What will you get?
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
The focus of your role:
You will join our Nordic regional Center of Excellence, representing the foremost experts in areas such as Cloud, End User Services, Service Integration and Cybersecurity.
In this role you will work together with our sales in identifying and capturing opportunities, crafting solutions to match customer business needs, act as an evangelist for our portfolio of products and services, as well as bridging the gap between sales and delivery ensuring project success:
- Drive the translation of business requirements into innovative business-technology solutions drawing on the CIS Cloud offer portfolio
- Create winning proposals by liaising closely with Bid Managers, sales teams, internal delivery organizations, SMEs and 3rd party vendors
- Responsibility for solution quality, accuracy, costs, management of risk and alignment with client requirements whilst differentiating from the competition
- Challenge complex and conflicting business needs to propose a coherent solution integrating functional, technical, financial and organizational elements
- Apply technical domain expertise and innovative ideas to designing solutions; evaluate multiple options to meet client’s business requirements, using a structured approach to select the proposed solution
- Respond to RFI / RFP’s, prepare solution documentation, contribute to client orals, workshops and presentations
- Obtain solution approvals by following the solution approval process
- Mentor and guide Delivery Architects
- Advice project deliveries, ensuring sales to delivery handover success
- Act as a trusted advisor to client decision makers in ongoing engagements
- Provide input to: Qualification, Bid Initiation, Deal Shaping, Solution Design, Costing, Contracting, Proposal writing, Client presentations, Approvals, Due Diligence and Handover to Delivery.
What you will bring:
- Experience in Cloud solutioning in response to client RFI / RFP’s
- Strong understanding of Cloud technologies and concepts such as
- Azure, AWS, GCP
- Cloud governance, cost management and operations
- Cloud Center of Excellence
- Cloud transformation and migration
- Identity and access management technologies such as Azure Active Directory
- Commercial acumen, linking solutions to cost to price and price to win. Good understanding of financial modelling, CAPEX, OPEX, SLA, penalties and service credit methodologies and unit costs
- Independent thought, comprehending customer pain points and translating these into workable solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) including presentation skills up to CxO level
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now and ace your career with us!
Selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible! Hit the apply now -button and send us your CV. We will fill the opening when the right candidate has been found.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.