Who are we?
Cloud and Edge is a projects and IT consulting arm of the larger CIS (Cloud Infra Svcs) BU in Capgemini.
Platform Engineering (PE) is a niche team of a perfect blend of technocrats including seasoned solution architects bringing in their best of abilities. The team is responsible for creating innovative multi-cloud solutions on hyperscalars namely – AWS, Azure, GCP from ground zero. We have expertise in building DevOps, containerization, Kubernetes, Serverless, PaaS, Monitoring and Observability solutions by leveraging CI/CD best practices.
We focus on solving complex business problems in infrastructure domain ranging from foundation to next generation, bleeding edge technologies for Capgemini customers. We are cloud-agnostic, tool-agnostic, technology-agnostic and are game for any idea that challenges the status-quo.
Our vast hands-on real time experience on various technologies and capability to solve unique challenges for our clients set us apart from the league.
- Lead the discovery and assessments activities providing critical data and information for migration and transformation strategies with customer key stakeholders.
- Good knowledge in Datacentre services, Infrastructure Architecture including Active Directory, Backup Networking, Compute, Capacity Planning
- Hands on experience on Discovery, Application Rationalization and Cloud readiness assessments using tools like CloudScape, Racemi, AWS or Azure toolsets.
- Experience in planning and executing workload migration projects using migration tools like – Double Take, Appzero, Racemi or similar.
- Good Knowledge traditional and new age migration methods.
- Experience using cloud services (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.) offered from public cloud suppliers (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), also Google cloud native assessment tools.
- Good understanding of Google Cloud Rapid Assessment & Migration Program (RAMP) and methods
- Experience using a broad set of technologies throughout the infrastructure and application stacks (e.g., servers, operating systems, applications, databases, hypervisors, virtualization management, containers, security, compute, network, storage, etc.)
- Should have experience in Transitioning Projects to cloud.
- Experience in delivering cloud migration strategies and target state for on-premises environments and architectures with full understanding of the Google Cloud platform services.
- Should be able to design migration strategies, taking into consideration customer’s business and technical roadmaps.