Do you want to be involved in creating the next generation of technology and building the digital future? Are you passionate about setting up Cloud solutions and delivering value to people globally for some of the world’s biggest brands? Do you want to take lead in Capgemini’s ambition to become one of the most successful cloud delivery organizations?
Intrigued? Please read on!
Being a Cloud Architect at Capgemini, you will design and implement cloud strategies and solutions that are necessary to our customers in order to benefit from new tech. We work with well-known brands and projects with large audiences and we have global alliances with heavy tech providers.
So you will have endless possibilities to grow, help people, extend your career and to deliver solutions that are used globally.
Who you are:
We are looking for a highly talented architect that has a huge passion for cloud solutions. You are driven by developing secure services in the cloud as well as setting up tools and best practices for development teams to make best use of the chosen cloud platform. Additionally, you are passionate about using cloud technology to help customers to reach their goals and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
The ideal candidate has more than 5 years of IT experience. We have a long wish list, but if the following technologies and skills sound interesting to you, we’d like to hear from you:
- Experience in developing and architecting in Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in software development using cloud relevant languages.
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools
We would be even happier if you…
- Have passed one or more Azure or Google Cloud Platform certification exams
- Have experience in container technologies, microservices and serverless architecture
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure