Are you our new Subject Matter Expert in Cloud and Data Services Operations?
With more than 210,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
The focus of your role
You will be accountable for assisting Capgemini in designing, implementing and transforming its Cloud and Data Services Operations ambitions (public and private) as part of our IT supply portfolio across NEU. You will ensure that Managed Services is implementing “best in class” practices for Cloud and Data Services Operations (process, productivity and automation), including involvement in Cloud and Data Services Operations solutioning.
As the SME, you’ll:
- Contribute to offer content definition and evolution ensuring a compelling build to run story
- Develop and maintain the architecture and technology standards for this domain
- Contribute to product selection keeping alignment with Global strategy
- Define new ways of operating with focus on automation, labour reduction and minimizing 3rd party spend
- Build and maintain a compelling set of pre-sales collateral related to Cloud and Data Services Operations
- Identify process and automation transformation opportunities
- Define, implement and manage productivity KPIs for Cloud and Data Services Operations
- Build and develop an extended SME community
What you’ll bring:
- Strong background in Cloud and Data Services Operations with the ability to design and envisage new services and architectures
- Good understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery environments
- Indepth understanding of infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, monitoring, storage, application structure (2-tier, 3-tier), Identity, Security (Encryption, PKI), load balancing
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Solutioning and design experience, understanding of offers and innovations in the market place
- Highly transformational approach, challenges the current models, passionate about change
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation skills and ability to provide client CXO level updates
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance is essential for this role
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit in good collaboration with our co-workers and clients. It’s all on offer at Capgemini.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Apply now and ace your career with us!
Hit the apply now -button and send us your CV with salary request. We will fill in the place when the right candidate has been found.
For further information about the position and recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Karen Kennedy by email (email@example.com).