Security Clearance Requirement: SC Clearable
An Overview of the Role
The Content Services practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice covering a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy assessment, business case development and agenda-based selection of new systems, rapid platform Health Checks and implementation of content service and CLM platforms.
As a CLM Lead Consultant, you will have a capability-focus, being purpose led, with strong customer facing experience who can interact with procurement and contract managers to support the decomposition and interpretation of complex contracts, into clauses, obligations and renewals. With experience of the end-to-end contracts you will work as part of the Content Services practice to help our clients digitally transform how they do business via contracts and other types of agreements.
The role will be highly customer focused with a responsibility for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, working closely with Capgemini’s customers to review business processes, lead workshops to gather business requirements, design prototypes, build proof of concepts, and contribute to Solution Designs.
You’ll work as part of client engagements, partnering with our client’s business on their strategic CLM initiatives to define their future strategic direction for their contracts life cycle. With a background in document and content management you will provide technical consulting services. The role will require good technical skills, allied with strong communication skills and to be able to assimiliate an understanding and knowledge of new client domains quickly.
- Experience in a similar role for a high growth multinational digital business or tier 1 consultancy.
- Experience with at least two full life-cycle implementations of CLM solutions, working in a similar role, as part of a team to configure a market leading CLM platform.
- Ability to leverage your CLM subject matter expertise, to help ensure a client’s CLM solution incorporates and supports underlying business requirements, processes, organisational functions, applicable laws, and industry regulations.
- Combining domain expertise with experience and knowledge of industry leading CLM platforms to ensure the optimum configuration of a client’s chosen CLM software.
- Leading the translation of client requirements into to-be designs that leverage, best practices and capabilities embedded within applications such as DocuSign, SAP Ariba or Icertis.
- Experience of leading the configuration, implementation, test and support for customer solutions based upon market leading CLM platforms.
- Bringing domain expertise in the deployment and implementation of CLM systems, both upstream, including sourcing and contracts and downstream including procure to pay, invoicing etc
- Introducing innovative approaches that can be used to improve performance, reduce costs and increase quality.
- Supporting the blue printing phase for CLM projects, supporting requirements gathering during workshops and possessing strong knowledge of key finance, procurement, and contract lifecycle processes across the procure to pay life cycle.
- Experience integrating CLM platforms with ERP and CRM systems including Salesforce and SAP
- Knowledge of e-Signature platforms such as Adobe Sign and DocuSign
- Any prior experience working with CLM providers including; Icertis, DocuSign SpringCM, DocuSign Seal, Apttus, OpenText CLM, Sirion Labs, SAP Ariba or Oracle CLM.
- Experience defining and configuring analytics within CLM tools, to monitor and track suppliers’ performance against contractual deliverables and obligations.
- Creating process maps, workflows and/or other business models to help demonstrate solutions.
- Defining data migration and transformation rules.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.