Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a full-time employee based in Krakow, interested in:
- working with Business Services’ global sales team and key people in Polish delivery centers (Kraków & Katowice)
- supporting and influencing Capgemini’s business development activities,
- playing a vital role in the way Capgemini Poland presents itself to our clients and the rest of Capgemini Group
- Taking responsibility for Client Visits program in Poland
- Working towards full Client Visits program alignment across Business Services’ locations in Poland, India and Guatemala
- Supporting and managing innovation and improvement projects in Client Visits’ area
- Taking responsibility for the success of every client visit to Business Services and Cloud Infrastructure Services in Poland, by:
- ensuring process discipline for clients’ visits
- being proactive in discussions with sales team and bid managers, acting as an advisor on visit content, agenda, branding and deliverables
- Acting as an intermediary between engagements (delivery), sales team and center director ensuring there is a link between client expectations and Capgemini offer
- Being able to effectively develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external parties
The ideal candidate should be a natural leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills:
- Assertive with high level of political correctness/tact
- Highly organized yet agile, with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Able to work in a high-pressure, deadline driven work setting
- Pro-active and the able to put forward new ideas
- Capable of anticipating challenges and taking quick decisions
- Open and easy going with can do attitude
- Excellent command of English
- Good understanding of the outsourcing industry, service lines, clients
- Sales and marketing skills and/or experience would be a big asset
- Experience in organizing events, both locally and in multiple locations will be an advantage
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.