An overview of the role:
We are looking to recruit a number of Claims Business Analysts / Subject Matter Experts (SME) into our Insurance Practice.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience working in Insurance Domain. These roles represent a unique opportunity build your career as an I.T. professional and gain further exposure to some of the world’s top insurance institutions.
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
Our Insurance practice helps clients shape, define and deliver transformation initiatives across the entire span of the organisation (front office to back office). This encompasses driving process improvement and process digitisation to enhance customer experience and delivery straight-through digital processing and self service. Key areas of focus are around sales (origination) and servicing.
You’ll bring the following:
• Business Analyst with strong experience in P&C Insurance domain and experience in Guidewire ClaimCenter and/or PolicyCenter functionality.
• 7-10 years prior experience in requirements gathering and analysis
• Identify, establish, and maintain beneficial working relationships with stakeholders to enable the effective delivery of Business Analysis services.
• Strong knowledge of claims and/or policy admin processing.
• Strong experience in interfacing with customer business stakeholders and elicit requirements for the program.
• Perform research on the feasibility of change to enable the Product Owner/SME to have confidence that the proposed solution will solve the identified problem or opportunity.
• Model the business and business processes to aid understanding of the business needs, perform analysis against the business process to clarify the impacts of proposed solutions to establish costs, risk and options and make appropriate recommendations.
• Experience in documenting the customer requirements and prepare User Stories and conceptual sprint plans.
• Identify the GW CC/PC product customization/configuration requirements from the customer and the deviation from Out Of The Box (OOTB) and guide the business/technical teams for implementation.
• Knowledge of interfaces from/to CC/PC product and mapping requirements.
• Apply analytical skills to elicit, validate and prioritize accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, traceable, and flexible.
• Produce, and agree with stakeholders; work packages, estimates, and analysis plans that meet the needs and scope of the requirements and identify key dependencies.
• Review, evaluate and support solutions to ensure that they satisfy the requirements and specifications in line with IT Governance Standards.
• Communicate expectations with stakeholders, business sponsors, project teams, and vendor resources to ensure project and business objectives are met and that defined and agreed scope is controlled.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.