Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview:
Job Role : DevOps / Infra Engineer
Position: Irving, Texas
FullTime with benefits
- DevOps Engineer Location Irving Texas Looking to hire a Senior Devops Engineer SME to join DevSecOps practice
- He should be able work independently as well as lead a team of Devops specialist based on the client needs Qualification
- Required At least 6 8 years experience working as Devops SME implementing Continuous integration Delivery and Deployment in a large enterprise
- Should have a solid understanding of Devops best practices approaches and methodologies
- Should have conducted at least 2 3 large scale Devops Assessment for enterprise client and developed detailed roadmap application onboarding plans for implementation
- Should have hands on experience on SCM tools GIT and SVN build management tools Maven Gradle and implemented Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline using Jenkins
- Should possess expert knowledge and have hands on experience in in configuration management tool Puppet Chef and Ansible
- Should have expert knowledge in dynamic environment provisioning using AWS cloud
- Should have implemented complete end to end CI CD pipeline starting with integration of unit test cases with automated build to implementing code quality checks to provisioning environment to automating the integration functional performance testing to deploying it to various environments
- Should have experience integrating SPLUNk with APM tool AppDynamics and setting up centralized logging and monitoring on ELK Stack including Nagios Graphite and Sensu Should have worked extensively on changes required for deploying artifacts from on premise to private cloud
- Should have advanced scripting knowledge on Ruby Python Bash and experience writing automation scripts
- Should have worked extensively on Atlassion suite of products JiRA Confluence CROWD for Application LifeCycle management
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.