The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure transformation build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of hybrid cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to optimise their technology estates and support business digital transformation.
You will be responsible for the CPRD/TMTS sub-segment P&L within Cloud Infrastructure Services that spans a portfolio of clients in a particular segment. Your focus will be to lead and run this business segment:
- Owning the P+L for your accounts balancing profitability with delivery excellence through deep understanding of your accounts scope of operations and synergies.
- Interlock with the Sales team to deliver expected growth for the segment.
- Building relationships with the other stakeholders in our business units.
- Leveraging your expertise and others to help account managers develop clear account strategies and identify opportunities,
- Lead a team Account Managers that commensurate with the number of accounts and size and complexity of your segment.
- The objective is to grow the pipeline and bookings with clients within your sector.
- You will help develop and implement the overall sector strategy, in line with group initiatives.
- You will provide strong leadership to sales teams, and also have responsibility to coach and mentor your team, with a focus on personal development and training.
- You will interact with business developers, solutioning teams from multiple disciplines, delivery people from all walks of life and bring all together into cohesive teams with a single vision to enable pipeline growth
- Experience of leading a sales team and delivering business growth in a similar sector.
- You will have experience of selling infrastructure technology projects and services
- You will have led sales teams to drive new prospects and opportunities and deliver proactive proposals and RFP responses.
- You will be ambitious, passionate, personable and collaborative.
- You will have strong leadership skills that you want to develop, which you’ll use to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals reporting directly and, more importantly, indirectly, coordinating teams both on and offshore.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. We operate collaboratively but we also expect our people to take personal accountability for their areas of responsibility – we will let you make a real difference. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. Capgemini also recognises individual needs with a flexible benefits package and the possibility of flexible working arrangements that we will be happy to discuss with you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.