Job Title: QA Lead
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Remote until the Covid is lifted
- Conform IQ experience is a MUST – Please refrain from apply if you do have Conform IQ experience. We won’t be able to consider your profile with it, thanks.
- We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to establish the governance model and operationalize the enablement using Conform IQ.
- Candidate with CoE set up experience with strong testing background who can deliver.
- CoE onboarding deployment and support processes intake process.
- Templates for Best Practices for CoE planning execution.
- Skillset catalog development.
- Training Certification programs.
- Applicable playbooks Manuals for ADT.
- Metrics dashboard Target KPIs and metrics benefit tracking process.
•Education – Bachelor’s Degree
•Years of experience – 10+ years
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.