_ Really exciting things are coming our way and it couldn’t be a better time to join Capgemini than now! _
You will act as a senior technical architect working with our most strategic clients. In this role you will be working across Sweden and you will have the opportunity to join a community of eCommerce expert working with the most trending technologies of the market (Salesforce, SAP Commerce, Adobe Commerce, CommerceTools …).
We are looking for a passionate e-Commerce and Technology expert to support our growing and ambitious team that will make a difference for our customers.
As a Commerce Technical expert, you’ll help our clients to build a consistent, scalable and intuitive user experience that will help global brands meet their strategic and operational targets. It’ll be down to you to cut through the hype and gain an insider’s view of how the latest technologies can make a real-world difference for companies of all sizes
About The Role
You’ll be working on a variety of business-critical projects for a diverse range of clients. We’ll expect you to:
Analysis & definition of project architecture
- Understand the customer’s point of view and design innovative technical solutions to meet their need
Researches, qualifies, defines & documents technological choices (frameworks, software, solutions, architecture…) adapted to the project context (business, functional, organization, economic & technological perspective)
Prototypes solutions when necessary to validate that an approach will meet the client’s business requirements
Defines the implementation and coding approach for customization, interfaces, system architecture, data flow & data architecture / data model
Contributes to work estimates (load, time) regarding the target
Functional & technical expertise
- Manages the technical workshops and contributes to functional ones
- Validates that functional choices are compatibles with target architecture and technical choices
- Proposes relevant functional and / or technical adaptations when needed
- Provides guidance & oversight to development team.
- Manages and escalates any technical risks to the project manager related to deadline, resources…
- Controls the good implementation of technological choices, reviews and corrects project architecture development
Ensures compliance with Capgemini standards (processes, methodologies, coding standards…);
Is accountable for technical result in case of external audit and nearby the software publisher.
Active contribution to Technical Direction of Capgemini Commerce Offer
Is aware of technological innovations regarding his area of expertise.
Experience of production delivery and an interest in modern frameworks and technologies
A detailed knowledge of enterprise back-end solutions
A solid understanding of front-end development
A degree-level education (or equivalent) and eligibility to work in Sweden
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Previous consulting experience in building, redesign and evolution of international e-commerce platforms
- Experience Building of a rich and personalized customer experience on the whole purchasing journey
- Experience of Headless Architecture setting up of omnichannel customer management solutions (Click and Collect, Web-to-Store, Store-2-Web, PIM, RCU, Payment, social media, Marketplace … )
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Capgemini is an organization that sees you as an individual and allows you to develop, both in your role and as a person. Do you want to develop yourself in an area or grow into a new role? We have a clear competence development model that, in combination with education, certifications and project experience, enables you to ace your career with us.
At Capgemini we work as a team where respect, diversity and inclusion are important to everyone’s well-being. A healthy balance between work and free time is very important for us and a must to deliver the best possible value to our customers.