Why We’re Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini has always been a values-based organisation: our Group Values are a part of our DNA. Guided by our Values, we seek to adopt an ethical mindset and ethical behaviour in all our daily business activities. Our Code of Business Ethics sets out our values, principles of action, and rules of conduct and behaviour regarding:
• Our People: We are committed to providing a safe, inclusive work environment
• Business Integrity: As a business we are committed to acting responsibly in the marketplace
• Business Relationships: We are committed to delivering value and building longstanding relationships based on mutual trust with our clients, and to achieving profitable and sustainable growth for the Group
• Group and Third-Party Assets: We recognize our responsibility to maintain the security and integrity of the assets of our Group and of the third parties we work with, by handling these assets responsibly and professionally
• Corporate Social Responsibility: As responsible citizens, we support the communities and respect the environment in which we operate
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.