Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Remote work possible form Poland only
What do you need to start?
- A minimum of 5 years in people/business management roles.
- Proven management background with experience in leadership of consulting teams of diverse skills, combined with proven technical capabilities.
- Ability to take responsibility and independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects.
- Strong people management experience and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Experience in project consulting, delivery and client facing presentations.
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks.
- Comfortable working without routine supervision and strong ability to delegate.
- Strong facilitation skill.
- Understand and contribute to solutions created by the team from design, through to execution level, with support from Enterprise Architects and other capabilities.
It is not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in any of the following areas including Cloud, End User Services, Service Integration, ServiceNow, Artificial Intelligence, Infra Software Development, Automation, Digital Adoption, CyberSecurity – would be a huge advantage.
What duties will help you grow?
- Directly manage a team of senior employees, team utilization and cross-capability development including forecasting and financial modelling.
- Drive recruitment effort, define, and execute growth plans by recruiting top market talents responding to Capgemini Group demand from across the globe.
- Effectively manage assignment turnover of your team members using the global networking you will build inside Capgemini, upsell skills with support from Resource Management Team.
- Perform formal personal development planning and individual team and process performance management.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication.
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new projects.
- Support HR processes (promotions and pay increases).
What your development path can look like?
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the team and technologies used across the business, building business relationships globally with customers and internal stakeholders, through to offer development and sales support processes.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.