About the Team
Managing the people element is the critical success factor of any organisational change or transformation; if you don’t get the people right, you are unlikely to succeed. Our passion is holistically driving the people element of the change or transformation journey which can span employee experience, culture, organisational change management and human capital management. Our team takes a very human centric approach to identify, plan and realise change for both the individual and the organisation as they adapt and respond to the challenges of a constantly changing world.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting multiple roles across Sydney for our various projects driving our client’s business and technology related change.
As a Change Manager (Manager Grade) in our People Transformation (PT) capability team, you will be leading client change engagements where you will own and drive the change stream on projects delivering quality change solutions and interventions. You will be part of a highly collaborative practice applying Capgemini’s innovative Change Management methodologies leveraging principles such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science to delivering change..
Where capacity allows beyond your core delivery role, you will participate in driving the growth of our large change practice, supporting our change team, contributing to and developing new and innovative People Transformation solutions.
You’re a motivated, collaborative, and energetic Change Manager with minimum 5 years of experience in managing the end to end delivery of change and communication activities in transformation projects, preferably within a large program environment. This involves applying your ability to:
- Adopt a structured and organised approach to change delivery, thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology, ensuring change management activities are synchronised with project delivery
- Manage both the ‘strategic’ change activities to drive the stakeholder relationships with senior business stakeholders, and the ‘tactical’ change activities to understand the end to end change and manage the required change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Ability to manage resistance to address it and push forward with positive results
- Manage the relationship with our Client’s project team and business stakeholders
- Experience management change in the context of the wider transformation project methodologies such as such as waterfall and agile.
- Establish credibility quickly to engage and inspire key stakeholders, as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proactive and forward-looking behaviours to enable effective schedule/resource/risk/issue management.
What we can offer you?
We will support your Change Management career through training and on the job coaching in our Strategy Change Management Framework and associated practices such as design thinking, behavioural science, employee experience. This is enabled by our Global People practice and thought leadership.
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with mo