This role is based in the Highlands or Corsham.
An overview of the role
Working as part of Capgemini’s Service Management team in the Scottish Highlands delivering services to a UK Public Sector organization, you will undertake management of changes, ensuring that they are logged, progressed, updated/authorised and actioned/resolved within the scope of the Service Level Agreement, ensuring that all necessary parties are informed and involved in the process. You will also prepare reports on statistical information.
The role is client facing and may also require you to contribute to the development and deployment of an ITIL aligned process.
Why this role?
- Acted in a change management capacity in a customer service or IT environment
- Experience of working to agreed service levels
- Experience in using a Change Management system
- Drive actions that increase the percentage of changes that are implemented correctly first time
- Ensure that change implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt
- Ensure that all changes are managed as planned within the timescales agreed with the change requester
- Escalate any changes which are damaging the quality of the service
- Ensure all changes comply with controls and customer/regulatory controls
- Ensure agreed Request for Change (RFC) are entered correctly in the Change Control System
- Organize Change Advisory Board Meetings (CAB), ensure agenda and papers are issued to participants in good time
- Review, monitor and communicate the progress and final outcome of changes to all relevant parties
- Ensure a back-out plan is in evidence and has been considered within the overall implementation plan to minimize impact to service availability
- Ensure that full approval is granted prior to implementing changes
- Ensure change related documentation is completed and updated
- Ensure Clients process for Change Management is utilized
- Liaise with all parties to ensure that information and approvals for changes are communicated and understood by all stakeholders
- Ensure RFCs are allocated an appropriate priority in collaboration with the requester to ensure appropriate scheduling
- Reject impractical RFCs
- Chair CAB meetings
- Ensure justification for Change is evident
Skills we seek:
- Chair Post Implementation Review meetings
- Manage follow-up actions identified from post implementation reviews
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and adhoc reports.
- Customer/Supplier Relationship
- Drive actions that minimize disruption to our customer’s environments due to changes
- Keep costs of change activities down
- Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Understand the client’s business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment
- Have strong knowledge of customer’s contractual requirements
- ITIL certification
- Knowledge of the use of Service now and property would be desirable but not essential.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm