Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Change Manager with Technical / Management skills.
The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. Some assignments are concerned with the architecture and design of solutions e.g. data warehouse and data migration projects, which require data integration experience. The lead will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual technical and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. As a member of a project team, he / she will need to apply team management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
What you’ll do
- Plan Change Assess and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups.
- Develop and update the Change Plan with consideration of the stakeholder analysis and change impact assessment to enable a successful delivery.
- Develop the change acceptance strategy to ensure the intended change implements successfully.
- Manage Change Manage activities in a change project.
- Use the change measurement tool to assess and measure change progress of stakeholders track and monitor the progress of the change as well as stakeholders positions on the commitment curve and identify and execute correction actions.
- Support project deployment activities and conduct post deployment review to ensure that users and other stakeholders are supported in achieving the project s objectives and are adopting the change.
- Review to be business process design to understand organization role impacts and create role descriptions for business process roles as necessary.
- Define and prepare project communication materials for customers.
- Provide project management support for all aspects of a change project including project planning estimating budgeting resource allocation financial management and time management for project up to an SI value of 1 2m or a portfolio of small change initiatives up to 1 2m SI.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.