Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) business helps clients achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise. Within this sits our People Transformation (PT) team who focus on:
- Helping clients deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Holistically driving the people element of the change or transformation journey which can span employee experience, culture, organisational change management and human capital management
- A human centric approach to identify, plan and realise change for both the individual and the organisation as they adapt and respond to the challenges of a constantly changing world
- Guiding clients through complex change, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers clear benefits.
This is a Change Lead in our PT team practice you will have a diverse and dynamic role that will allow you to demonstrate and grow your capabilities.
In this role you’ll:
- Be a thought leader on the subject of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, and technology implementation
- Lead large scale transformation projects from a change perceptive
- Develop business transformation initiative strategies and portfolio development plans.
- Manage, develop and consolidate strong client relationships with business stakeholders to ensure their acceptance of the future state and sponsorship of the change across their teams.
- Own and lead all change activities spanning the
- ‘strategic’ change activities to drive the stakeholder relationships with senior business stakeholders, and
- tactical’ change activities to understand the end to end change and manage the required change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Lead teams on a variety of engagements, whilst working with them on their career development and supporting/promoting a collaborative work culture.
- Conduct regular assessments for identifying opportunities & communicating the same to leadership, senior stakeholders along with designing a plan to action to achieve the same.
- Manage regular interaction with Business Heads / transformation leads and to foster best practice sharing and cross-Franchise learning, as well as driving Transformational Initiatives in new business models for respective business lines.
Most importantly, what we’re looking for in you:
- As a recognized expert in Change Management, you will apply thought leadership to design and deliver innovative, competitive, value solutions in the context of the client’s business transformation.
- Extensive experience in consulting practices, coupled a proven track record of delivering large scale transformation projects on HCM e.g. Success Factors.
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple large-scale digital change programs
- Line management experience of leading and managing medium to large teams of people within the consulting realm.
- A track record of achieving revenue objectives and managing sales pipeline from opportunity through to delivery and closure, whilst also providing compelling business and financial rationale for engaging Capgemini.
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Board level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations – able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers.
- Proven experience delivering and leading major consultancy assignments – an existing core consulting toolkit is essential.
- Financially astute – able to talk in the context