An overview of the role
Working as part of Capgemini’s Service Management team in the Scottish Highlands delivering services to a UK Public Sector organization, you Oversee change management staff managing the lifecycle of changes.
As the Change Lead you will ensure that change management staff are following processes and the lifecycle of changes are logged, progressed, updated/authorised and actioned/resolved within the scope of the Service Level Agreement, ensuring that all necessary parties are informed and involved in the process.
The role is client facing and may also require you to contribute to the development and deployment of an ITIL aligned process.
Why this role?
As Change Lead, your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
• Ensure that all changes are managed properly by the Change management support staff
• Initiates periodic checks and balances of existing changes within the system for accuracy and process compliance by both the change managers and support staff
• Escalate any changes which are damaging the quality of the Authority Service
• Ensure all changes comply with SCC controls and customer/regulatory controls
• Ensure SCC process for Change Management is utilized
• Ensure the distribution of daily, weekly and adhoc reports occurs
• Ensure training occurs and monitor regular training for resolver groups in preparing RFC’s
• Identify issues and risks and propose and initiate solutions
• Minimize costs for supporting the change management process to SCC
• Identify process non compliances and ensure action is taken
• Work closely with Service Management leadership to ensure quality services are being provided to both Capgemini support staff and SCC;
• Ensure internal KPI’s are met and solution those which cannot be.
• Customer/Supplier Relationship
• Keep costs of change activities down;
• Understand the client’s business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment;
• Have strong knowledge of customer’s contractual requirements.
• Service Excellence
• Problem identification and resolution analysis.
As someone with experience in Change Management with a good General knowledge of desktop products, procurement and operational delivery of services, you will demonstrate an ownership mentality and will be able to evidence the below requirements:
• Have strong knowledge of how to manage SLA’s and KPI’s;
• Be an influencer;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to update existing and create new process documentation and training materials;
• Arbitrate all change queries;
• Possess a good personal network of contacts to enable them to “know who does what”;
• Remain calm under pressure;
• Excellent Presentation Skills;
• Conflict management.
• Experience of reporting tools
• Previous experience of ServiceNow and Remedy would be desirable but not essential.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.