Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- very good verbal and written French language;
- presenting La Niaque! attitude;
- good management and communication skills;
- good command of MS Office suite;
- basic ITIL knowledge and Change Management process kwowledge.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- ITIL certification
What duties will help you grow?
- Registration, categorization and evaluation of a Change in terms of impact and risk analysis;
- chairing Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings for supported areas;
- ensuring that full approval is granted prior to implementing Changes;
- chairing Post Implementation Review meetings for supported area;
- reviewing, monitoring and communicating the progress and outcome of cross tower Changes to all relevant parties.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).