Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI
Exp Level: 3- 7 years
Role: CCM Designer / Developer
The CCM Designer / Developer serves as a technical resource for complex enterprise CCM activities, relying on established procedures and precedents for complex financial systems. This individual is also responsible for developing and maintaining interface specifications, facilitating discovery and mapping sessions, supporting the development of letter generation templates, developing test plans, developing test data, creating test stubs and harnesses as needed and facilitating the end-to-end testing of the CCM implementations.
The successful candidate must also exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills and have experience interacting with internal technical and business partners as well as external partners. Experience with on-shore and off-shore contractors is a big plus.
• 3+ years defining, developing and implementing CCM software solutions (e.g.: GMC Inspire, HP Extreme)
• 6+ years overall IT experience
• Experience in working with financial services data models and the authoring of document templates to these models, incorporating logic, rules and workflow in addition to template creation (e.g.: GMC Inspire, HP Extreme)
• Hands-on experience in creating different types of templates for letter generation using software platforms (i.e. GMC Inspire, HP Extreme)
• Must have 2+ years of experience in Middleware technologies & Integration Platforms (ETL / EAI / SOA / ESB / BPM)
• Must have an understanding of Event Driven Architecture, J2EE/JEE design patterns, frameworks
• Must have experience with XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, JAXDB, SOAP, WSDL, AXIS2, HTTP, and REST
• Testing experience including development of stubs and experience of end to end testing in various environments
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Experience with enterprise integration patterns, schema development, ETL design and ETL tools
• Experience with Messaging (JMS, MQ etc.) and Message Oriented Middleware
• Must have Java & Spring Integration or Camel framework experience
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law