Any Graduate (Full Time)
Hiring CastIron Developer
Cast Iron Developer
Middleware/Integration Developer works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement Cast Iron’s platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, Cast Iron product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
• 3+ years of experience working with the Cast Iron platform as a Developer
• 5+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
• Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
• Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
• Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experience with Cast Iron administration, configuration and tuning
• Demonstrated experience implementing Cast Iron ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
• Experienced troubleshooting Cast Iron ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
• Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions