- Manages a team of Cash Application Clerks and monitors the overall team performance efficiency and quality.
- Client contact point for addressing status updates, agreeing on new initiatives and troubleshooting escalation point.
- Initiates process optimization and standardization activities.
- Responsible to keep the process documentation up to date and initiates any required updates. Proactively monitors and seeks for improving team and process KPIs.
- Handle complex client specific queries, issues or escalations within the client context
- Ensures correct and timely cash is applied accurately and timely
- Ensures clearing and reconciliations is performed in a correct and timely manner
- Ensure cash collection targets are met
- Escalates potential and significant cash forecast deviations to the Client.
- Identifies and escalates out-of-scope requests
- Propose improvements to optimize and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the delivery