Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent team management skills
- Expertise in Order to Cash area preferably in Cash Application
- Very high level of task and time management
- Customer relationship building skill set
- Analytical skills supported by finance & accounting experience
- Fluent English (C1)
- High level customer service skills and very good communication skills
- Able to improve the process and to motivate the staff to do the same
- Ability to delegate tasks and set deadlines
What duties will help you grow?
As a member of the team, you will participate in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team, delivers a high quality and cost-effective service and oversees the process (or part of process) and customer service decisions according to Capgemini methodologies, desk-top procedures and policies. You can take leadership to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service with highly proficient process knowledge, the ability to design, innovate and continually strive to improve the process and services delivered to the client. You will also manage the small teams and ensure the delivery of high quality service to your client.
- Understand the cost drivers of the services and supports effective usage of them in the service delivery
- Understand KPI measures and their impact on profitability. Proposes improvements to optimize and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the delivery
- Identifies and escalates out-of-scope requests
- Propose improvements to optimize and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the delivery
- Provide encouragement, feedback and coaching to team members to improve their performance
- Set objectives to develop individuals in line with assignment, service line targets and personal development needs
- Delegate to others as required to achieve business goals
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).