Accounts Receivable – Cash Application – Process lead
Any Accounting Graduate
- The Cash Application supervisor is responsible for the day to day management of Cash Application team.
- Ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and assigning work within a small team.
- As a member of the team, participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team, delivers a high quality and cost effective service and oversees the process (or part of process) and customer service decisions.
- Can take leadership to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service to client with highly proficient knowledge of one or more processes and continually strives to improve the process.
- Manages a team of Cash Application Clerks
- Handles complex cash application transactions, deductions and customer account clearing activities Monitors the overall process performance and accounts quality.
- Assures knowledge management sharing and provides the training within the team.
- Acts as a key contact point for Capgemini client to resolve queries or issues. Handles complex trouble shooting activities.
- Contact point with Command Center to provide any required KPI reports
- Is able to handle client specific queries or issues within the client scope
- Conducts process redesign to ensure improvement within client context Is aware of the client specific adjustments and deviations from the generic GPM process design
- Manages control and compliance agenda in the client context within the given area of expertise
- Collate incoming payments daily by whichever method and track status
- Ensures discounts and disputed items are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with process
- Tracks cash collection targets and advises on potential and significant deviation in order to escalate it properly