Cash Applications | 5 to 7 years | Kolkata
- The Cash Application supervisor is responsible for the transactional process effectives of the Cash Application team.
- Handles complex cash application transactions, deductions and customer account clearing activities Monitors the overall process performance and accounts quality.
- Acts as a key contact point for Capgemini client to resolve queries or issues. Handles complex trouble shooting activities. Contact point with Command Center to provide any required KPI reports
- Collate incoming payments daily by whichever method and track status
- Ensures discounts and disputed items are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with process
- Tracks cash collection targets and advises on potential and significant deviation in order to escalate it properly
- Escalates any issue with the bank statement which may affect to the collection process: missing files, interface error messages, etc
- Identifies and escalates out-of-scope requests
- Displays ability to proposes improvements to optimize and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the delivery
November 3, 2021