- Assures that the customer accounts are up to date and initiates clearing activities as appropriate. Responsible for monitoring and clearing suspense accounts. Generates and provides customer balance statements as required.
- Handles standard cash application transactions and customer account clearing activities in accordance with cash application procedure.
- Handles the Bank Statements and retrieves payment information.
- Applies payment and code correctly to ensure line item reconciliation
- Follows control and compliance regulations
- Documents information in the system according to Company procedures
- Books all transactions on a timely manner and according to the correct account reconciliation
- Demonstrate developing knowledge of the structure of the systems and modules used in service delivery in the specific area and the Automation Drive Suit & DGEM Tech offer – has a willingness to certify in DGEM Tech technologies
- Have good knowledge of the process, policies and desk top procedures within their engagement
- Identify simple ideas that add value to day-to-day operations or tasks and makes improvements to process within own area of remit
- Display a willingness to keep abreast of the technological developments in process specialism