Job Title: Cards Program Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
- In depth understanding of the cards issuing domain, credit debit prepaid private label and commercial cards.
- Must have deep knowledge and experience in Amex products services from issuing standpoint
- Should have delivered projects for AMEX products
- Knowledge of Amex regulations compliance and solutions which can be integrated with cards platforms
- Good knowledge and understanding of other schemes like Master card Visa and Discover
- Should be able to draw differences among the schemes and their offered products services
- Should be able to assess the business requirements and initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance American Express products and services
- Very good functional knowledge and solutioning expertise of Core Cards Processing Authorizations Originations Clearing and Settlement etc.
- Knowledge on Amex network specifications experience in Simulator execution and participated in AMEX certification process
- In detail understanding functional and architecture of Cards interfaces and inter-dependencies of critical functions authorization originations statements loyalty rewards
- Ability to review requirements come out with multiple solutions and provide a clear choice decision using factors including estimation simplicity complexity of solution and fit into the overall architecture Detailed understanding of Business Processes behind the Cards sub systems and the functionalities that it delivers
- Interact with business SMEs Business stakeholders steer workshop for requirement elicitation system impact analysis
- Ability to clearly chart out functional technical parameter environment interface aspects of the solution when provided with a complex problem or requirement
- Ability to review requirements come out with multiple solutions and provide a clear choice decision using factors including estimation simplicity complexity of solution and fit into the overall architecture
- Articulate and facilitate conversations with business owners and delivery teams
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.