Workforce & Organization Lead – Director
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
Capgemini Invent’s Workforce & Organization Unit aims to further strengthen their capability in driving digital transformation on the Human Resources angle as a high priority. With altogether 400 professionals globally, the Workforce & Organizational Practice in Belux consists of four streams (Workforce Transformation, Organizational Purpose and Strategy, Program and Change Acceleration, Future HR and Employee Experience) with 16 professionals representing the business.
The Workforce & Organization Leader will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to help clients with the development and implementation of new strategies to access, grow and retain talent; adapt organizations, cultures and ways of working to seize opportunities and increase innovation; enable project teams to successfully deliver transformation and to transform HR departments to cope with changing circumstances. This person will also be responsible for practice building activities, including branding, thought leadership, people development and recruiting in the context of meeting W&O expectations.
The Workforce & Organization Leader acts as a senior member of the team by coaching and supporting junior team members and driving initiatives forward.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
Have at least 10 years of working experience in consultancy or leading firms in one of our 6 market units (see details above):
- Financial Services (FS)
- Life Sciences
- Telecom, Media & Technology
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC)
- Public Services (PS)
- Have proven track records in Agile transformation, Change management of organizations, in digital HR processes such as retaining people, reskilling staff, training, workforce transition….
- Have elaborate experience in developing and implementing strategies that enable an organization to cope with changing circumstances in an efficient way.
Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination.
- Have strong project management skills (recognized certifications like PRINCE II are a plus), and knowledge of business process improvement methods and tools such as Agile, Change management methodologies, Lean,…
- Have proven experience of building and developing medium sized consulting or similar teams.
- Have a track record of business generation, practice building and ongoing client relationships across multiple assignments.
- A Master’s degree in Business administration or Psychology or similar field.
- An MBA or an additional Master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You continually set higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational growth objectives.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.