Consultants / Senior Consultants
Capgemini Invent is an undisputable global leader and in several geographies providing strategic and management consulting services to CEOs and senior executives helping them addressing the various industry challenges through the complete value chain and in all functional business areas.
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services.
A Strategy/Management Consultant @ Capgemini Invent works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis, and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations, and new services launches.
To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Invent leadership, Capgemini Invent BeNeLux is recruiting several Consultants / Senior Consultants for the Belgium organization (Diegem). The ideal candidates have a working experience of 3 to 5 years with industries including Energy & Utilities, Financial Services or Telecom Media & Entertainment (TME) and a proven experience in strategic/management consulting, especially in the following domains: Business Model Transformation, Operational Excellence, Customer Experience and/or Digital Transformation.
Candidates must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the market.
- Master of Science in Engineering or Management with Strategy/Management consulting background
- 2 to 5 years experience in one or several sectors leading to :
- The knowledge of the Industry(ies)’s Market, Business and Operations including Belgian market model, regulatory context, current challenges…
- Experience in one or several domains (BMT, OPEX, CE, DT) with successful track records… and the acquaintance with related processes and technologies
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience of delivering at Senior Management and CxO levels
- Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination, influencing skills
- Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work to demanding timeframes/deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player to integrate the local organization and the global communities
- Business Development minded
Fluent in Dutch, French, and English