Do you have a passion for and working experience in the Telecommunication, Media & Technology (TMT) industries (and beyond!)?
Are you motivated by the challenge to support CxOs in the TMT industries re-inventing their business strategies and operations?
Then we have a great opportunity for you at Capgemini Invent!
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 20 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 211,300 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Telecom Media and Technology (TMT) practice is one of the top global high-end management consulting practice dedicated to helping CEOs and senior executives in the converging communications industries address their most critical strategic and operational challenges.
In your role as Managing Consultant/Principal Telecom Media & Technology, you will help our clients on strategic projects and their transformation journeys:
- Inspire them how they can optimize their customer engagement, operations effectiveness, launch new businesses and services and/or develop new strategic initiatives
- Help clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness · Bridge the gap between business and technology, create the transformational roadmap and improve the clients’ capability
- Guide the client through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, delights their customers and engages the business
- Act as a team lead or counselor/coach for others.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience as a management consultant, mostly in the Telecom, Media & Technology Sector, with equal experience at a leading company within one of these industries
- You have helped B2C or B2B players in their strategic customer experience and technology transformations
- You have outstanding management consulting engagement management track record, as well as the personal ambition to support/drive business development activities
- You have the ability to empathize with clients at CxO level, you can manage politically challenging environments and you can work under pressure and with demanding timeframes/deadlines
- You have strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination and influencing skills
- You have a first experience or at least a very strong interest in the digital world
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You are a digital native, you are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are results-oriented
- You have a can-do mentality
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- You are fully flexible in terms of assignment location
- You have IT affinity
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- A MBA or an additional Master’s degree is a plus.
- A postgraduate in Telco-related matters is a plus
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling.
- Trainings in line with your personal development plan.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- Active contribution to our global TMT practice