Do you have a passion for and working experience in the Telecommunication, Media & Technology (TMT) industries (and beyond!)?
Are you motivated by the challenge to support CxOs in the TMT industries re-inventing their business strategies and operations?
Then we have a great opportunity for you at Capgemini Invent!
In your role as Managing Consultant/Principal Telecom Media & Technology, you will help our clients on strategic projects and their transformation journeys:
- Inspire them how they can optimize their customer engagement, operations effectiveness, launch new businesses and services and/or develop new strategic initiatives
- Help clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness · Bridge the gap between business and technology, create the transformational roadmap and improve the clients’ capability
- Guide the client through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, delights their customers and engages the business
- Act as a team lead or counselor/coach for others.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience as a management consultant, mostly in the Telecom, Media & Technology Sector, with equal experience at a leading company within one of these industries
- You have helped B2C or B2B players in their strategic customer experience and technology transformations
- You have outstanding management consulting engagement management track record, as well as the personal ambition to support/drive business development activities
- You have the ability to empathize with clients at CxO level, you can manage politically challenging environments and you can work under pressure and with demanding timeframes/deadlines
- You have strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination and influencing skills
- You have a first experience or at least a very strong interest in the digital world
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You are a digital native, you are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are results-oriented
- You have a can-do mentality
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- You are fully flexible in terms of assignment location
- You have IT affinity
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- A MBA or an additional Master’s degree is a plus.
- A postgraduate in Telco-related matters is a plus
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling.
- Training in line with your personal development plan.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- Active contribution to our global TMT practice