The main purpose of your role
We are looking for senior consultants with strong experience, knowledge and interest in the Insurance industry who can support business and operations transformation. Leveraging their knowledge of Life and/or Non-Life Insurance processes together with their expertise in driving large-scale transformations, they will be designing and driving growth and profitability improvement initiatives for our clients.
- 4+ years’ experience in management consultancy or the core business of Insurance
- A passion to invent what’s next in customer engagement, sustainable insurance product offerings, touchless claims, …
- Knowledge of Insurance regulatory frameworks (AssurMIFID, Solvency II, PRIIPS, IFRS, …) and an aptitude for data is a plus
- A Master’s Degree from a top university
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French + English
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills. You’ll demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions.
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes-demanding project environment.
- You will have the knowledge and gravitas to credibly engage with a range of stakeholders
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop.
- You will be able to adjust positively to an environment that involves changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client’s situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues.
- Ability to work within an integrated team environment in a fast-paced, pressurized client environment.
- Flexible in terms of assignment location
· An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company
· Active contribution to our FS community
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
· The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities
· A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling
· Training in line with your personal development plan
· An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits