Senior Manager – Life Sciences Industry
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
Life Sciences is one of the top global high-end management consulting practice dedicated to helping CEOs and senior executives to recover, restart and re-imagine their R&D, manufacturing & supply chain, sales & marketing, and patient services.
As Senior Manager in the Life Science Industry, you will help our clients to leverage a converging set of technologies to create value through all the value chain (R&D, clinical, scale-up, manufacturing and patient experience).
Your responsibilities include:
- Inspire clients on how they can optimize their customer engagement, operations effectiveness, launch new businesses and services and/or develop new strategic initiatives.
- Help clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness. Bridge the gap between business and technology, create the transformational roadmap and improve the clients’ capability.
- Guide the client through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, delights their customers, and engages the business.
- Act as a team lead or counselor/coach for others.
- Leading a cross functional team driving change to deliver business value
- Delivering C-level presentations and facilitating workshops with higher management.
- Creating new propositions to grow existing and new client accounts.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Life Sciences/Pharma sector.
- Field of expertise in Supply Chain and/or Clinical and/or Manufacturing.
- A first experience or at least a very strong interest in the digital world.
- Experience leading a cross functional team driving change to deliver business value.
- Experience delivering C-level presentations and facilitating workshops with higher management.
- A warm network in Belgium in one or more of the relevant sectors, that you can engage with to create new business opportunities.
- Working knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, and/or service operations systems and ideally how they integrate from a capability, process, and data perspective. Implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience with lean methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with agile project delivery is a plus.
- Experience in consulting is a plus.
- Master’s degree in engineering or industrial operations.
- Masters’ degree in supply chain management is a plus for supply chain related roles.
- Certification in an (agile) project management methodology.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch is a plus
- Appetite to grow rapidly in a fast-track organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Can-do mentality
- Love challenge
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- Fully flexible in terms of assignment location
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.