Senior Consultant – Supply Chain Management
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
To grow our Intelligent Industry team, we are looking for a Senior Consultant/Manager in Supply Chain Management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Advise leading multinationals on how to shape and deliver supply chain transformation programs that support the execution of the client agenda.
- Leading a cross functional team driving change to deliver business value.
- Delivering C-level presentations and facilitating workshops with higher management.
- Providing thought leadership to advance your reputation as a trusted data partner with internal and external audiences.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
You are a committed and helpful colleague, and you do the extra mile to deliver the best possible result for the client. You listen actively and you challenge and reflect to achieve the best result. You are a connector and able to identify diverging interests to maneuver your project to the best possible outcome. You are collaborative in style, empathic in nature and confident in content.
Furthermore, you have:
- 3-7 years’ experience in management consultancy or in one of the following industries: Automotive, Energy & Utilities, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Telecoms, Manufacturing & Consumer Products;
- Experienced in leading change or transformation projects in an international context;
- Specific knowledge of autonomous planning, IBP and/or advanced forecasting and supporting technology or solutions;
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a commercial mindset;
- Master’s degree in engineering, economics, industrial operations or (technical) business administration.
- A project-management related certification is an asset.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch (plus you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language).
- Understanding of the link between strategy, business models and operating models.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You are analytics-minded and possess a strong ability to rationalize when faced with complex, interdependent challenges.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.