To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Invent sector leadership, Capgemini Invent Belux is recruiting a Senior Consultant / Managing Consultant for the Financial Services sector.
Main purpose of your role
A Consultant at Capgemini Invent works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within Innovation & Strategy, Brand & Experience, Future of Technology, Operations Transformation, People & Organization and Insight-Driven Enterprise. He/she takes up responsibilities and helps to lead the team in post-merger integration, strategic/business investment analysis, financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launch, just to name a few.
As a Financial Services Consultant FRC within Capgemini Invent you will:
- Participate in, and successfully deliver on projects for our clients within the financial services industry
- Take part in tender and proposal processes
- Participate in the development of the financial services practice by contributing to the development of points of view, white papers for capability testimonials for our clients and prospects within the financial services industry
- Take part in the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and successful team drives
- Candidates must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine as an individual, the modesty to win as a team and the ambition to be successful as an FS practice
- Consultant with 4 to 8 years of relevant professional experiences in internal audit and/or risk management
- Already a first experience in the consulting world is a real plus
- Functional knowledge of banking and/or insurance processes
- You have Project Management Skills (Prince II or similar qualified is a +)
- You have a good knowledge of BCBS 239, IFRS 17, KYC, KYT
- You hold a Master’s degree (mandatory) in Business or Engineering
- An additional Master is a plus
Fluent in Dutch/French and English with a strong practical knowledge of the other national language.
Excellent presentation and articulation skills. You’ll demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions.
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes-demanding project environment.
- You will have the knowledge and gravitas to credibly engage with a range of stakeholders
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop.
- You will be able to adjust positively to an environment that involves changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client’s situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues.
- Ability to work within an integrated team environment in a fast-paced, pressurized client environment.
- Flexible in terms of assignment location.
· An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company
· Active contribution to our FS community
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
· The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities
· A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling
· Training in line with your personal development plan
· An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits
ABOUT US :
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 20+ creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of € 17 billion.