To support its ambitious growth strategy, Capgemini Invent Belux is recruiting a Senior Consultant for the Financial Services sector.
Main purpose of your role
A Consultant at Capgemini Invent works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within Innovation & Strategy, Brand & Experience, Future of Technology, Operations Transformation, People & Organization and Insight-Driven Enterprise. He/she takes up responsibilities and helps to lead the team in post-merger integration, strategic/business investment analysis, financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launch, just to name a few.
As a Financial Services Consultant within Capgemini Invent you will:
- Participate in, and successfully deliver on projects for our clients within the financial services industry
- Take part in tender and proposal processes
- Participate in the development of the financial services practice by contributing to the development of points of view, white papers for capability testimonials for our clients and prospects within the financial services industry
- Take part in the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and successful team drives
- Consultant with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experiences in Financial Services.
- A first experience in the consulting world is a real asset.
- You have Project Management Skills (Prince II or similar qualified is a plus)
You have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine as an individual, the modesty to win as a team and the ambition to be successful as an FS practice.
Analyzing and presenting complex processes and data in a logical, structured, and compelling manner
A logical, analytical and structured thinker with good relationship management and influencing skills – often influencing senior stakeholder groups
Understanding Process Excellence techniques and Automation would also be advantageous
- You hold a Master’s degree (mandatory) in Business or Engineering
- An additional Master is a plus
Fluent in Dutch/French and English with a strong practical knowledge of the other national language.
Excellent presentation and articulation skills. You will demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions.
You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes-demanding project environment.
You will have the knowledge and gravitas to credibly engage with a range of stakeholders
You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop.
- You will be able to adjust positively to an environment that involves changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client’s situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues.
- Ability to work within an integrated team environment in a fast-paced, pressurized client environment.
- Flexible in terms of assignment location.