Capgemini Invent is the Capgemini Group’s global consulting unit for digital innovation, design and transformation. It enables CxOs to shape the future of their companies. More than 10’000 employees work in more than 36 locations and 37 creative studios worldwide. They combine strategy consulting, data science, product and experience design, brand management and technology know-how to develop new digital solutions, products, environments and business models for a sustainable future.
Be part of our journey
- Innovative strategy projects
- Successful growth
- Joint shaping of digital future topics
- Long-standing corporate culture based on values
- Transparent career prospects and room for personal initiative
- Individual training in our training programme “The Institute” as well as further training opportunities within a worldwide network of experts
Bring to life what’s next
- Implementation of strategic projects in the areas of digital transformation, innovation, IT strategy and IT architecture
- Digitisation of organisations and processes
- Independent development of future-oriented topics, offers and solutions
- Use of proven methods and innovative process models
Your skills & career
- Interest in
- Digital transformation, innovation, IT strategy and architecture, cloud and data, etc.
- Enjoy the combination of technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work, as well as the talent to think conceptually and analytically.
- Several years of practical project experience and first responsibility as (partial) project manager for complex transformation projects
- Degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in all disciplines
- High level of reliability, team spirit and fit for a world-leading management consulting firm
The position is open all year round.
We look forward to receiving your complete application exclusively via our application portal, indicating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.