A (Senior) Consultant at Capgemini Invent will focus on the analysis, design, and development of solutions for clients in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Under supervision, he/she will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of innovative solutions using established, best-practice, processes, and methodologies. He/she will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value-added services and work products by using individual knowledge and insights. He/she will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber while maintaining an understanding of the big picture.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
Have at least 1 year of working experience in consultancy or leading firms in one or more of our 6 market units:
- Financial Services (FS);
- Manufacturing, Automotive & Life Sciences (MALS);
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT);
- Consumer Products, Retail, Distribution & Transport (CPRDT);
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC);
- Public Services (PS).
- Have experience in developing or transforming strategies and business & operating models tailored to the need of the client.
- Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination.
- Have stream and/or project management skills (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus).
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.